Overdone days.

Started by Ebon Heart, May 16, 2011, 05:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Measure

This isn't a day, but fans of overbuilding may enjoy my underground research base.

Spoiler
[close]

CobraKill

Quote from: Ebon Heart on August 09, 2011, 10:59:16 AM
Quote from: thepenguin on August 09, 2011, 09:39:20 AM
Quote from: Ebon Heart on August 08, 2011, 06:29:38 PM
Quote from: cclloyd9785 on August 08, 2011, 06:18:27 PM
Why?  Because it cant ever escape, or because if it does, theres another DB backing it up?
Not to mention you've trapped the poor thing in the middle of an ocean of Anti creeper.
says the guy who did this
That was a drone, not an emitter. Drones are evil and have no souls, they deserve to die. :P

Drones in CW1 aren't  :P
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Jay the Juggernaut

Quote from: thepenguin on August 09, 2011, 09:39:20 AM
Quote from: Ebon Heart on August 08, 2011, 06:29:38 PM
Quote from: cclloyd9785 on August 08, 2011, 06:18:27 PM
Why?  Because it cant ever escape, or because if it does, theres another DB backing it up?
Not to mention you've trapped the poor thing in the middle of an ocean of Anti creeper.

says the guy who did this

I thought it was your save file that he did this with? Doesn't that make tyou just as evil? ??? Me confused:

Quote from: Sqaz on June 05, 2011, 02:58:33 PM
It's already known that this can happen, from earlier this day, by me, in the beta.
What a coincidence, did you perhaps use the save file from TP. It was there where this situation occurred with me.
Seeing that's a drone on the bottom of the map it might aswell be exactly the same one.
I'll mostly be lurking as a guest, not much into posting anymore. :P

thepenguin

Quote from: Jay the Juggernaut on August 09, 2011, 03:58:06 PM

I thought it was your save file that he did this with? Doesn't that make tyou just as evil? ??? Me confused:

Quote from: Sqaz on June 05, 2011, 02:58:33 PM
It's already known that this can happen, from earlier this day, by me, in the beta.
What a coincidence, did you perhaps use the save file from TP. It was there where this situation occurred with me.
Seeing that's a drone on the bottom of the map it might aswell be exactly the same one.

well, this was sure one great save game file
We have become the creeper...

Ebon Heart

and now they can't yell at you for posting it! :P
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...