Custom Map #2072: So I Heard You Like Eggs [FPS]. By: rien

Started by AutoPost, July 28, 2021, 07:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2072: So I Heard You Like Eggs [FPS]

Author: rien
Size: 128x80

Malignantmind

Don't get auto defense. It'll get you killed.
Don't get shield. It'll get you killed. Even faster.

rowlet

Quote from: Malignantmind on July 28, 2021, 02:15:07 PM
Don't get auto defense. It'll get you killed.
Don't get shield. It'll get you killed. Even faster.
If you are just trying to clear the level sure.
If you want to full clear like I did you may want the shield. only get auto defence when you have it nullified and you can cope with the creeper.

AgRecluse

...I got the shield.

That made it a really fun map  ;D

My computer can run this small map way better than the larger ones, so I had a blast!  ;)

ikkonoishi

Shield is fine for shoving eggs away from the launcher to nullify it.

InwardChaos

I would actually endorse getting shield as one of your first upgrades, as you can use it to run into the Angry Egg God, and disrupt the tornado of death. Yes, a bunch of them will pop, but you can then make a mad dash to the safe side of the map, and with the help of your AI buddy, hold off the wave that you generated. New eggs are not added to the tornado, so you are completely safe to build up and push towards the spawner for nullification.

flamewolf393

Theres no way to nullify the egg launcher, so how do we win?

Dextorplays

If you want to clear the level... Save Shield and Auto-Defense for the last of your upgrades.  The Crazy Egg launcher will spawn enough eggs to keep the count at 500.  Push in from one of the back corners until you get close and sit on the nullifier as it powers up.  Then clear the 500 eggs.

bais

I'm getting stuck here. The helix moves always to my base and destroys everything. I can't stop it. How to win this map?