Custom Map #8533: CSM MINI-12 Thanks to Regallion. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, June 21, 2020, 12:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8533: CSM MINI-12 Thanks to Regallion

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
CSM MINI-12 (dozen) created as "THANKS" to Master Regallion who created several dozen units and features for CSM concept. His creativity unlimited and if he has a good mood Master Regallion can create in short time fascinating and unique gameplay features. He always ready to help to members of our KC Community. Wish to him be healthy, be happy and Good lu in his life! Info: CORKY Help Box by CTRL+SHIFT+J, GateDisplay - Ctrl+Shift+H. At start create walls to protect coming creeper. #CreeperWorldForever

Twi

Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

Definitly not hard game!

Spoiler
Just at the beginning of game build wall with heght =5 in 3 points. For 2 points at the right you can send Terp unit with ammo. Better to do ASAP,
Then pure logics...
1. Step by step open Power Towers,
and get AC to level 90K
2. Upper from CN Blue emitter give you Power Zone,
put Collector and get AoR  multiplier for AC
3. Separate Upgrader unit by using Bridge, activate it
4. Increase power of AC emitters near yellow gates and attack via it creeper area
etc.etc.
[close]
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Shatterstep

Another extra strategic map. Quite fun. I used the bomb factory and emitter upgrading a ton :)

Schizo

Another 10 from me! :D  Great map.  Harder than some of the others, which I liked.

toolforger

Pure evil, Had to invent new strategies - I could not reach the 0.5 multiplier by network, so I hd to devise a new strategy for that (not that I like to have micromanage individual units).
10/10.

GuiZe

Great map, a bit tougher than the previous ones, I liked it ! I had to use Singularity, I will try again without :)

Just a thing : Did I miss something, or there was no chip to put in that tower ? I looked everywhere...

yum-forum

Quote from: GuiZe on June 23, 2020, 06:43:24 AM
Great map, a bit tougher than the previous ones, I liked it ! I had to use Singularity, I will try again without :)

Just a thing : Did I miss something, or there was no chip to put in that tower ? I looked everywhere...

Thanks for comments and You are welcome!  :)

Yeah. It is my mistake - I introduced Tower but then decided that in game so many tools for players that interesting and not hard to play without additional Tower+chip. But forgot to delete it. Sorry, please.
last

GuiZe

Quote from: yum-forum on June 23, 2020, 07:38:07 AM
Quote from: GuiZe on June 23, 2020, 06:43:24 AM

Thanks for comments and You are welcome!  :)

Yeah. It is my mistake - I introduced Tower but then decided that in game so many tools for players that interesting and not hard to play without additional Tower+chip. But forgot to delete it. Sorry, please.

Don't be sorry, I'm glad I did not miss something :)

Johnny Haywire

Ah, I didn't even pay attention to the tower, but now that people mention it, I remember it.

This is a great map, even better than most of your other CSM maps, Yum! I think the balance is exactly right in this map, and the boosters aren't quite as super-powered as they've been in previous maps. I thought the starting "stepping stones" were especially cool (the emitters with a block separating them).

I like that it's not absolutely necessary to stop and formulate a perfect strategy during these maps... you can usually just land and go from there. But I've noticed that on a couple more recent maps (like this one) I had to restart because I made a wrong move and got overrun. That makes it more exciting!  ;)

Another wondertastic map! Thanks, Yum!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last