Main Menu

Missing folder?

Started by Oblivion, October 03, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblivion

I'm pretty sure this is where the logs for PF are supposed to be, but I can't find them, but obviously they exist and clearly the game recognizes them, but for some reason I can't. Any idea whats wrong?
~Memes have been scientifrically proven to be the very essence of life unto itself~

Oblivion

Yes I know, but I am there and its not showing up. Am at Library/Application Support/ but no /com.knucklecracker/particlefleet anywhere, but when viewed in game exists, I have also just done a general search for the files but still can't find it, am curious to see if theres another method to locating them. (the files)
~Memes have been scientifrically proven to be the very essence of life unto itself~

Karsten75

Hmm.. if you're playing under Steam, then I suspect that post may not have been updated for Steam - What are the directory structures for your Steam  installation?

Edit: or did you confuse player save files with the below:

~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

Oblivion

Im a bit unfamiliar with macs but I have found it at last! Apparently just for the users folder section, is an option to hide the library folder, and for some reason the option was on, but now is off and I have found the files. My bad.  :-\

Karsten75

Thanks for the reminder. I've updated the sticky topic to note that.