Custom Map #972: CM Map 01. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, December 06, 2017, 05:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #972: CM Map 01

Author: FOXX
Size: 300x300

Desc:
The Start of a Series about Custom Modules Custom Module Map 1 -> The Sniper Weapon Info on the Forum !! Read ShipPickupInfo as they explain each new Module.

FOXX

In these Custom Mudules Maps there will be a Module Highlighted.

We start off with the Sniper Weapon [Original Made by PlanetFall -> Modified by JoaoPistori]

Sniper Weapon Stats

Range        = 82    Amped = 98
Energy Use = 5     Amped = 3
CoolDown   = 50   Amped = 35
BuildCost   = 35
[close]

With my other Series i have posted a Map a day but this series will have more than 10 Maps so i have decided to post when a map is finalized.

Different Emitters
There are 2 Types of Different Emitters in this Series.

1 - A Slightly Bigger than Normal Red One -> This is the Proximity Emitter.
These will start working when you move into their Range.

2 - A Slightly Bigger than Normal Blue one -> This is the FlipLock Emitter.
Thise Emitters shoot Red and Blue Particles in a Timed Interval and they can be "Locked"
meaning when you move into Range the Emitter wil only Shoot that Colour. [A Lock will appear on the Emitter]
When firing Red Particles these can be Destroyed.

Emitter Scripts made by Stickman
[close]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

planetfall

Wrong!

I created the original sniper weapon, but I recognize this version as a different one created by Joao Pistori.
Also for some reason the snipers seem to only build if there is a 5x5 area of hull around them, even though they are visually only 3x3.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

FOXX

Quote from: planetfall on December 07, 2017, 12:39:31 AM
Wrong!

I created the original sniper weapon, but I recognize this version as a different one created by Joao Pistori.

Changed the Info!!
I have send a message to Joao but he didn't respond in 1.5 weeks so i had to act on the Info i had at that time.

QuoteAlso for some reason the snipers seem to only build if there is a 5x5 area of hull around them, even though they are visually only 3x3.

Pretty sure it's 3x3 Module on a 3x3 Hull area. But i also want to believe you.
Maybe this helps :
SniperShip
[close]

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: FOXX on December 07, 2017, 05:54:31 AM
QuoteAlso for some reason the snipers seem to only build if there is a 5x5 area of hull around them, even though they are visually only 3x3.

Pretty sure it's 3x3 Module on a 3x3 Hull area. But i also want to believe you.
Maybe this helps :
SniperShip
[close]

I think what he meant was that for a custom module to be built, it requires a full ring of other hull blocks to surround it before it can be built. If, say, you have one side of the 3x3 hull area exposed, the module will not build. It MUST be surrounded on all sides with hull, hence why PF said that a 3x3 module needs to be surrounded by a 5x5 hull area.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

FOXX

Now i get it.
Didn't notice this issue - luckily i had enough hull around the Modules.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!