Fenris Series - Highscores & Achievements

Started by Xylnalya, January 09, 2010, 08:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

I think this is Fenris II.  I'll upload smaller pics next time.

Xylnalya

That's Fenris I Karsten. The title is "Fenris - Chapter I" ;) You've posted the exact same pictures already, btw ... o.O

Karsten75

Here is some table code. Just quote it to copy the source. Perhaps too compicated, SMF tables are not nearly as good as HTML tables.

High ScoresFenris IFenris IIFenris IIIFenris VI
NameScoreNameScoreNameScoreNameScore
1Spiffen6998Spiffen5511Siccles8318

Karsten75

Quote from: Xylnalya on January 10, 2010, 01:03:53 PM
That's Fenris I Karsten. The title is "Fenris - Chapter I" ;) You've posted the exact same pictures already, btw ... o.O

*facepalm*

Try these:

ItsFunToLose

Siccles

Karsten75

Fenris 3. One of the survival pod dialogs.

" A City! We're save Now. Our Saviours!"

Perhaps it should be "We're safe now" or "We've been saved now?"

Xylnalya

SPIFFEN

LOL now i have trubbel with the chap III =P
Hope some pics comes soon =)
Edit :
Maybe this is the start for me =P :

Hmm The pics for my score for chap 2 was gone , hope they come back and its just an imageshack trubbel right now .
Let me know if i have to do something about them .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

SPIFFEN

Here's my score for Fenris Chap III :

Did get all the survivors =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
How to make links

Xylnalya

I checked the graphs on your C2 score, SPIFFEN, no sweat =)

Now to submit a first score of mine XD Almost didn't make it before the Spores hit D:

SPIFFEN

Anyone have an nice start pic for chap IV ?

How to make links

Xylnalya

I'd always recommend moving the City up one level (it's almost impossible to hold the lower plane). The safest way to play this is with a stalemate and then amassing forces to take one elevation level after another. This would be the most basic infrastructure for the start:

The wall will first be breached after about 1:40 minutes, but once it's all down two mortars can't hold it. The area between the two mortars close to Baldur will slowly fill up with Creeper (well, it's gonna rise everywhere, but there it's most notable), so an occasional drone bombing is needed. Better play safe then sorry with the Spores on this map.
There's probably a better start, but this works out pretty fine.

SPIFFEN

He he still in trubbel , do you have an next pic =P
How to make links

Xylnalya

Sure :P Just ran the start again.

I advanced the collector infrastruture here, with some gaps though, and connected the mountain-collectors with the drone and reactor. On the first screen, I'm about to move the SAM down south, since all Spores were about to hit that area, none caused any damage. On the second screen you can see by the colour that the Creeper grew thick, so I launched the drone shortly after and moved the SAM at Baldur up north due to the 9 incoming Spores. The next step (in my playstile) would be amassing reactors and drones, while building up to 10 SAMs and then starting to take the planes. For that I'd build an additonal set of mortars, some blasters to secure the ground, and bombard the lower areas with about 10 drones (at least). The Mortars would be moved to the new front-line, firing at the deep Creeper, while the blasters secure the elevation level from any thin Creeper that's left behind. Since we're closer to the spawns now, the blasters would move up to the mortars once their work is done to keep the frontline stable and more drones and reactors get build to incap the Emitters from afar before the next blaster/mortar attack.