All Blaze's Ideas (Expect to see it grow)

Started by Blaze, April 04, 2010, 12:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

Fun Mode: What if we had a "Fun Mode" Wheres say everything had infinite ammo, but still had to be built and the drone would still fly back after bombing, but nothing would need to charge but would still need to fill up after being constructed. Just like DD we would have to do something to unlock it. I was thinking we have to beat Loki without Thor. Or have it be in the map editor and make it toggle-able like Mortar has infinite ammo blaster doesn't etc.... Or maybe both?  ;)

ANY SCORES MADE IN FUN MODE CANNOT BE POSTED NOR WILL ADD TO YOUR OVERALL SCORE

Drone Air Drop: Like a drone but it can loaded up with construction/ammo/totem packets. Toggle which one like you would deactivate something. Useful for when your cut off from blasters and they need ammo or more creeper will come at you. I can see potential with this. Gives more ideas for maps.
Like put a line of crazonium in the middle of the map and have to supply your weapons via the drone air drops. And when they land they can be destroyed by the creeper but they will also be able to bring back raw energy to Odin City. From collectors/reactors etc. Or Be able to download techs and bring them back but they can be shot down (By creeper Anti-Air?) and the tech will appear where they landed.

Storage Update: When you are giving 32 packets you go into deficit, but why not store pre-made ammo and construction packets in them? And when you click them you see what they hold and how much.
Or have construction storage and ammo storage. This would work with drone air drop by being able to fill the storage and then when things run dry but you can't get supplies over, everything will start to take from the storage.

Map Editor Update: Have a circle tool like square and diamond but circle like the radius of a sam. "Paint" Tool. You know hold down the mouse button and move your mouse to "Paint" Stuff Useful for mines or when you want to put a crap load of emitters.

Pre-Move Units: Say like after X time this pre-built blaster moves to X. As I wish to make a map wheres some blasters are coming back to refuel-Which brings me to my next one!

Choose Pre-Built Unit Ammo: Say like the map I want to make I want to have blasters be moving back while low on ammo. So to say, this blaster has X ammo and this one has X ammo wheres this mortar has no ammo at all.

New Wall/Wall Update: Wall health is shown by color but then it's hard to tell when it'll break. So why not show the health on the elevation indicator by a full bar of green when over a wall and it goes down little by little when the creeper eats away at it. Just like how it shows creeper density.
Fool's Crazomium It looks just like crazonium but will fail after some time but it's so dense that it can't be connected through. It has no indication of health, color or elevation. (If above is implemented.)

Drone Ugrade: Drones can bomb yes. But, what happens when you have a lot and only thin creeper? Useless. So what if there is an upgrade where you turn the drone bomber into a Drone Fighter. Where it has a laser like a blaster instead of bombs. but will only be able to target one area like it already can. But will only stay in the air while it has ammo or there is still creeper nearby.    

Edit: Scale Size: Posted by The Creep Destroyer. Scale Size  Where the size of the thing can be changed, But the range Increases/Decreases Cost+ time Ect are based of the size.

Ex. Curretly everything is Scale Size 1 Now scale Size 2 would be twice as big, cost twice as much take 2x as long to build , but the range, attack speed, Area of effect would also increase But so would the cost to fire *for blasters*
You see where im going? Be fun for Cw2 if theres like a huge map  
*scale size 10 mortar*
*Is Awed by the huge AOE of it hitting and how it wipes off a screen worth of creeper.*

Might update main post with more Different suggestions.

So, Discuss? What does everyone think?

The Creep Destroyer

Well, I like them, The drone air drop is the best idea imo :P While storage is mainly just helpfull :P
Starcraft 2... where the creeper dies to nukes.
I use lightmage to record my scores.

Blaze

Edited main post for a new idea.

Quote from: The Creep Destroyer on April 04, 2010, 10:22:24 PM
The drone air drop is the best idea

Thats what I thought.

Blaze

Edited Again

Now I changed the topic title and finished map editor update idea and added two more ideas.

I also wish more people would give me feedback.  :(

Kamron3

Expect any suggestions to be in CW2, not the current version....

_k

Blaze

Quote from: Kamron3 on April 05, 2010, 06:58:14 PM
Expect any suggestions to be in CW2, not the current version....

_k

Kinda figured that much. But hey, still ideas.

Capn Trey

Most of these Ideas I don't see a lot of benefit to the game.

I do like the circle paintbrush in the map editor.

The Storage update doesn't compute with me because I figure if you are in deficit in energy you don't have the power needed to make building or ammo packets.

Fun mode - Meh... If its super hard to unlock it why would you need to make the game a lot easier. Particularly if you scores are (rightly) not on the chart.

Drone air drop - ok idea but seems too complicated. If it just carried one thing it would be easier to impliment.

But its cool that you are thinking, I can see what you are after. Keep it up.

Blaze

Quote from: Capn Trey on April 06, 2010, 03:33:43 PM
The Storage update doesn't compute with me because I figure if you are in deficit in energy you don't have the power needed to make building or ammo packets.

Fun mode - Meh... If its super hard to unlock it why would you need to make the game a lot easier. Particularly if you scores are (rightly) not on the chart.

Storage: It would already be full of pre-created ammo/construction packets.

Fun Mode: Exactly what it says: FUN MODE. It's for making wild and funny things for when your bored and want to make tons of drones to bomb the creeper with out having to make billions of reactors. And beating Loki without Thor isn't that hard.....

Blaze

Edited Main Post

Changed storage update to make it a little easier to understand.

Added a new idea: New Wall/Wall Update

The Creep Destroyer

Like the Wall HP idea, because ill be like uhh do i have 1 min or 30 secs till it dies :( makes it hard to judge how long it will be safe.
Fool's Gold is a great idea :P
Er i mean Fool's Crazomium!

Blaze

Quote from: The Creep Destroyer on April 06, 2010, 06:13:42 PM
Like the Wall HP idea, because ill be like uhh do i have 1 min or 30 secs till it dies :( makes it hard to judge how long it will be safe.

Yeah cause I was like "Okay this wall is going to die...I should build a blaster now *Click* ...... *2% done...* *BOOOOMMM!!!!!!*
Me: NOOOO!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( :'(

Blaze

Edited To Add A New Idea

Drone Upgrade

Kinda like this one cause it's not too much like a mini Thor.

The Creep Destroyer

Nice, ive thought of that a few times, :P Give the creeper a little off the top haircut.

Blaze

Quote from: The Creep Destroyer on April 07, 2010, 10:00:53 PM
Nice, ive thought of that a few times, :P Give the creeper a little off the top haircut.

I always hate it when the creeper is deep so I build about 12 drones for fun so I can bomb it all. Then it all becomes thin so the drones become worthless.

Speaking of... When are you going to make Anti-Air 4?

The Creep Destroyer

When I figure out how to make the map Unique :P
Also heres an idea you might wana add,

Scale Size :P Where the size of the thing can be changed, But the range Increases/Decreases Cost+ time Ect are based of the size.

Ex. Curretly everything is Scale Size 1 Now scale Size 2 would be twice as big, cost twice as much take 2x as long to build , but the range, attack speed, Area of effect would also increase But so would the cost to fire *for blasters*
You see where im going? Be fun for Cw2 if theres like a huge map :P
*scale size 10 mortar*
*Is Awed by the huge AOE of it hitting and how it wipes off a screen worth of creeper.*