Help with "Can't Touch This" achievement

Started by Nephthys, June 09, 2014, 12:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephthys

Complete a non-tutorial story map without creeper damaging any unit.

At what point does Arc Eternal become "non-tutorial"?  When you have every single item except the last Titan? (Assuming "story map" means within Arc Eternal.)

What is considered a "unit"? Is everything a unit? For example, are Collectors units? Ore-mines? Anything besides collectors & reactors? Or are only weapons units? i d k.

I should probably know the answers but I am feeling especially brain-dead tonight. Help would be greatly appreciated.

miquelfire

I'm not sure about the Arc Eternal maps, but the other zones would be good (Custom, DMD, PZ, TZ).

And I believe EVERYTHING you can build counts. Normally, unless you forget to build beams on a map with spore towers, your weapons will be hit first if you don't have enough power to hold the creeper back.

knucracker

The first 5 missions (the first 2 sectors) are considered tutorial.

'Any unit' means all units.  A unit is anything you build.  So collectors destruction counts as a damaged unit.

Karsten75

I found this easiest on Meso with all the abundant AC.

Nephthys

Thanks to all. Tough assignment! I'll try Meso.

EDIT: Got it in Meso. Karsten75 is right. Good place to get that one.  Only 64 left to go! oy...

4xC

If you want to get it quickly, I recommend Flick.

Just make sure that there is enough AC on each island and do not land your weapons inside the creeper no matter how shallow.
C,C,C,C