CW3 steam sales

Started by thejoe66, March 30, 2014, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejoe66

I was just wondering if you would be willing to reveal how many steam copy's of CW3 you have sold to far. I interested in what you mean by MASSIVE successes.
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

Michionlion

This is something that would interest me aswell.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

knucracker

NDA's prevent me from disclosing specific info....
But as you probably know steam is the biggest of the online stores.  I'll put it this way, they are bigger than all other online stores combined (at least from my perspective).

But success can be measured by more than unit sales.  For instance, since the steam release more than 10 different review sites have contacted me wanting to provide coverage for CW3...
Plus there is this:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/03/31/it-does-belong-here-creeper-world-3-creeps-on-to-steam/

Tjgalon

These track new sales I assume, and not just the many fans you have here, getting their keys?

mvp7

Quote from: virgilw on March 31, 2014, 02:16:31 PM
But success can be measured by more than unit sales.  For instance, since the steam release more than 10 different review sites have contacted me wanting to provide coverage for CW3...

Good to hear the game is going to get more coverage, it sure deserves it. Have you handed out copies for big youtubers like nerdcubed or totalbiscuit? The game could go viral if one of them featured it.

Asbestos

Quote from: mvp7 on April 02, 2014, 03:59:58 PM
Quote from: virgilw on March 31, 2014, 02:16:31 PM

Good to hear the game is going to get more coverage, it sure deserves it. Have you handed out copies for big youtubers like nerdcubed or totalbiscuit? The game could go viral if one of them featured it.
Oh man, I remember a long time ago when I commented on one of Nerd3's videos and said, "Play Creeper World 3!" or something. Nobody saw it though.