French forum for french user?

Started by speedkore, August 19, 2011, 08:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedkore

Hellllllllllllo world !!!!
How are you? Why don't make a french forum for us (french player)
It doesn t disturbed me, but all others players don t speak english and for question is not easy to make it in an other language^^ try to make a question in french to understand.

And why don t translate the story to french?

It s just ideas, i can help a little bit for translate but don t want to translate all or admin the french forum^^

Golf night all 

Michionlion

hmm...  i don't know about a french forum, but it would be cool to be able to change languages in-game, or have something built in that will translate it.  although that might have problems with custom maps.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Fisherck

A multi language forum would be harder for the mods to do their job. I do not think Virgil or Grauniad are bilingual, or at least to the extent they would have to be. :D
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Grauniad

Je ne pas parlais francais.  :) I only lived there for about 16 months.

And yes, I know several typo characters, just could not bother to get to Google Translate or to open character map for the correct French characters.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

cclloyd9785

Google Chrome + Translate Extension = All websites en français.

Lord_Farin

Quote from: cclloyd9785 on August 20, 2011, 02:58:17 AM
Google Chrome + Translate Extension = All websites en français.
You are quite naive to think that Google can actually give accurate translations, especially as word order in sentences may vary a lot in different languages; not to mention words having multiple interpretations. It is, however much better than nothing  :)
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

Echo51

Not to mention text in images, those can't be translated ;)
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...