Custom Map #3124: Magic Carpet. By: Xonic

Started by AutoPost, April 30, 2022, 06:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3124: Magic Carpet

Author: Xonic
Size: 150x300

alche

mm, how did poeple beat this in 5 minutes?

area503

Build rows of walls. (4)

They only travel a fixed distance and disappear. Vertical distance counts as distance as well. No weapons needed

Grabz

This is a competition map on Discord right now, so people are going all-out for a good time :)
They usually post results there once its over if you're curious how people are beating it so fast. The walls suggestion works but from what I saw it can only get you ~10 minutes
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker

alche

yeah, i got it to 10 mins with walls, but i hope is something not related to bug, saves, or exploits to reach 3 minutes...

zekses

Fireswamp

Quote from: alche on May 05, 2022, 03:53:18 PM
yeah, i got it to 10 mins with walls, but i hope is something not related to bug, saves, or exploits to reach 3 minutes...

Optimal wallbuilding I got down to 3:35.4, to go lower I had to use something that looks like a bug.

zekses

3:20 is definitely possible with optimal wallbuilding, I did it, just didn't feel like posting the time considering the current ones already on the leaderboard. Lower than 3:20 seems like a bug yes. but the question was about getting 3 minute times