Custom Map #240: Harbinger

Started by AutoPost, September 26, 2011, 10:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #240: Harbinger

Author: Mike P.

Desc:
The Reapers have arrived and you are the only one who can send them back to Dark Space.

oodie

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.......both my maps are in overtime.

Colin

Hey mike, I really liked how you used fields in this one!
It was a fun map.

[off topic] oodie, try not to post in these threads if you
aren't going to say anything about the map to the map
maker. If you have a question about your maps, you
should either A. Wait, or B. make a new thread Here.
Also, check your Email.[/off topic]

Keep it up Mike!  ;)
To fight back the Creeper all you need is. . . What? Energy.
My maps CW1 are located here try out my MIS series.

Mike P.

Thank you, this was my first map i now understand the map maker so i'm going to make another map which, will hopefully be much better, and thanks again for the nice comment!

Fisherck

Quote from: Mike P. on September 27, 2011, 09:41:11 PM
Thank you, this was my first map i now understand the map maker so i'm going to make another map which, will hopefully be much better, and thanks again for the nice comment!

Yeah it was a pretty good map, especially considering it was your first. Keep up the good work! 8)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Kithros

While it's understandable when messing around with the editor for the first time to change emitter health (I made that mistake on my first map too, though not quite to the same extent), you should typically try to avoid changing emitter/gateway health too much - in this case it doesn't really do much except draw the map out when it's already pretty much over. I would consider the main reason to change the emitter healths would be if it's easy to position nullifiers to hit it, but you want it to take more energy to destroy (energy that could be used elsewhere ie. fighting on multiple fronts).