Custom Map #1345: GMM-23. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, February 26, 2019, 12:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1345: GMM-23

Author: yum234
Size: 250x190

Desc:
GoodMorning Mode game with created by Builder17 MireBlocker which can de-activate MireSpawner or if placed on land can block movement of mire in both direction. Be ready to enemy ship and stunners attack. #BravoGoodMorning #BravoBuilder17 #BravoVirgil #GoodLu

TheCen

Love the strategy on this one.   Having to move omnis in areas cause if you opened a bridge it wasn't going to work.   And making sure that you had cannons on the gems cause of the attacking forces.   Great job!

DarkRubberNeck

Hmmm there is something about this map that feels familiar to me somehow  ;D

I can't believe I have played so many Cornucanis and Good Morning maps and yet I never had a Knucklecracker account lol
I make tons of creeper world videos if you want to check out my channel at http://www.youtube.com/darkrubberneck

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

cornucanis

Quote from: DarkRubberNeck on February 27, 2019, 03:56:31 AM
Hmmm there is something about this map that feels familiar to me somehow  ;D

I can't believe I have played so many Cornucanis and Good Morning maps and yet I never had a Knucklecracker account lol

Yum has given your videos so many shout outs I actually had to do a double take when I saw your account was new. I'm so used to seeing your name on the forums lately  ;D

DarkRubberNeck

I had no idea. I am really terrible at the social media stuff and visiting forums lol
Still I really enjoy the two game modes as they are very relaxing. Honestly whenever I am not making videos there is a good chance I am replaying maps to cut down times because I just can't get enough lol
I make tons of creeper world videos if you want to check out my channel at http://www.youtube.com/darkrubberneck

yum-forum

last

reddwarf12

Tough start, but I finally got it. I had no sympathy for the dying screams of those on the enemy Big Noses or their weeping mothers, once I got the upper hand.  :)

Also, so cool to see DarkRubberNeck's video. 

cornucanis

Quote from: reddwarf12 on March 02, 2019, 02:31:53 PM
I had no sympathy for the dying screams of those on the enemy Big Noses or their weeping mothers

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

Video from particle maniac (zapfsaeule):  :D

last