Maps with experimental and all-direction

Started by Cotters, June 16, 2011, 11:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cotters

Directory Of Maps with Both Experimental and building in all directions. Usually easy, i find them fun. If you like them too, find/add one. Post(if you want to) maps that have Both elements here.

code key: "the code"- in quotes/a color/bold   size/complexity- after quotes/a color that is different from the first

It would be cool too, if you'v played then; leave a description of it, what you liked about it, or it's relative difficulty.

i - large/high - very easy, nothing special- no Phantoms

ab5 - have not played, but has no phantoms, and a close-surface emitter/drones, depending on difficulty.

Kithros

As far as I know on high complexity all experimental maps are 0G and build in all directions.

CobraKill

Good Luck! Large/High is Got Phantoms, 0gs, Super Drones (19 Health) ALL Directions, Experimentals and 2(3?) Ultra Titans ,and the rest are Titans. Quite fun!  :)

Easy Large/High Phantoms, 0g, Super Drones, ALL Directions, Ultra Titans, Fun and will actully give you a challenge as there is a surface emmiter.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

CobraKill

Quote from: Kithros on June 16, 2011, 11:07:35 PM
As far as I know on high complexity all experimental maps are 0G and build in all directions.

Nope (i.e. The Commander, Large/High)

Kithros

Quote from: The Commander on June 16, 2011, 11:14:49 PM
Quote from: Kithros on June 16, 2011, 11:07:35 PM

Nope (i.e. The Commander, Large/High)

That map does not have experimentals.

CobraKill

Wait Sorry I miss read that... I'm going to look and try to prove you wrong  ;)

EDIT: You're right. I'm wrong

Grabarz

Awesum - large/high
Beginning may be a bit hard, but rest of the game will be easy!

mpete

"1 2 4 8 16 32 64 128"any/medium-high(and experimentals on low)

on high every emitter is Titan (min. of 70.6), but no real threat.
yes I love binary
sorry for any misspellings.
signed,mpete

Lord_Farin

undertaker, medium/high has all directions and experimentals... and a 544M emitter (also drones and 67M emitter at the surface). I have not managed to complete this one yet.

EDIT: Did I forget to mention the phantoms?  :)
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

Xamaca

great thread, like the way you think. let me introduce myself with a code i found:

Kar large/high has a 760M somewhere, but the single-layer-timed surface eruption of two linked 9M kills me (its like 8 blocks dissolving at once).

you have the darkbeam etc, and no phantoms, but there's not a lot of initial space and i'll get flooded anyway..  i'm not that good (yet :) but i wonder.. can anyone do it?

Fisherck

Quote from: Xamaca on July 08, 2011, 06:13:55 PM
great thread, like the way you think. let me introduce myself with a code i found:

Kar large/high has a 760M somewhere, but the single-layer-timed surface eruption of two linked 9M kills me (its like 8 blocks dissolving at once).

you have the darkbeam etc, and no phantoms, but there's not a lot of initial space and i'll get flooded anyway..  i'm not that good (yet :) but i wonder.. can anyone do it?

Completely 100% possible. :) You just have to dig in.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Xamaca

Nice, did you start with the repulsers? And good thing you posted screeny, i didn't yet knew mirrors can be soaked in creeper like that (n00b eh).. i'm going to try that soonest. But did you finish it? Is there enough power to break out?

Also some new codes:

Xam large/high no rush or phantoms and pretty easy but loads of farming space and the bottom part has huge cave with 387M presure and good spot for crazy building.. wasted some hours smoking and setting up complicated stuff (0G ALL FI EXP 8/137/387 2/8/12/0)

Numerisionon large/high no rush, nice high full-width 12M layer with 11 really fast 8/8 drones and some phantoms  (0G ALL FI EXP 4/172/459 2/18/9/12)

(hereby also suggesting a shorthand for generated stats, like top to bottom in the screen)

Kithros

Quote from: Xamaca on July 08, 2011, 10:00:20 PM
Nice, did you start with the repulsers? And good thing you posted screeny, i didn't yet knew mirrors can be soaked in creeper like that (n00b eh).. i'm going to try that soonest. But did you finish it? Is there enough power to break out?

Also some new codes:

Xam large/high no rush or phantoms and pretty easy but loads of farming space and the bottom part has huge cave with 387M presure and good spot for crazy building.. wasted some hours smoking and setting up complicated stuff (0G ALL FI EXP 8/137/387 2/8/12/0)

Numerisionon large/high no rush, nice high full-width 12M layer with 11 really fast 8/8 drones and some phantoms  (0G ALL FI EXP 4/172/459 2/18/9/12)

(hereby also suggesting a shorthand for generated stats, like top to bottom in the screen)

Once you can support a dark beam you're basically invincible, with mirrors you can create pretty much any amount of space you need for more stuff until you can afford to build a nullifier (loop around a space with the dark beam to make room for a nullifier) - or worst case you can use the dark beam to kill the gateways/emitters itself (much slower - but if you're *extremely* tight on energy it might be necessary)

Fisherck

Quote from: Xamaca on July 08, 2011, 10:00:20 PM
I did not immediately start out with repulsers. I first grabbed the red gem that was on the very left to boost the speed of my start-up. I first used shields to stop the creeper, then before I ran out of room, I built repulsers to hold back the creeper. After that, I built reactors in every available space and used the technyte upgrade for 10% more energy. I did not play it all the way through, but I generated exactly 12.48 energy. 12 is needed to run a dark beam. Once you have a dark beam up, it is over...
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

florrat

Quote from: Lord_Farin on July 06, 2011, 05:57:44 AM
undertaker, medium/high has all directions and experimentals... and a 544M emitter (also drones and 67M emitter at the surface). I have not managed to complete this one yet.

EDIT: Did I forget to mention the phantoms?  :)
That was a very hard map. Nice! But I managed to complete it :-)