Custom Map #9721: D-Day on planet MG. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, October 05, 2021, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9721: D-Day on planet MG

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 132x99

Desc:
So, you are the Commander and oh well, you can only build the Nullifier. But, just like in any real invasion, you do have a formidable force available. They are ready. They are bloodthirsty... and the Forge is fully upgraded! Get them!

Johnny Haywire

Definitely another clever map, and I learned something that I'm not sure will ever come in handy unless you employ it in another map, which you probably will...

Spoiler
Disarm the guppies before you send them anywhere so they stay in place.
[close]

Admittedly, I was beside myself with apprehension for a moment until a few seconds later when I wondered out loud, "Huh, I wonder if...?" it seemed pretty likely - perhaps even obvious - that it would function this way. "Why have I never thought of this before?" I asked the person sitting next to me why I had never thought of this before, and since I was still beside myself I replied, "Duh. You've never needed to do anything like this before".

Surprisingly, I found this one pretty easy once you do the things you need to do in order to do the map the way you do though the blue voodoo goo.

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Helper

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on October 06, 2021, 01:19:25 AM

Surprisingly, I found this one pretty easy once you do the things you need to do in order to do the map the way you do though the blue voodoo goo.

Thanks for the map!  ;D

"The way you do the things you do...

I think that was a Temptations song from way back in my yute.
H234

Helper

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on October 06, 2021, 04:25:16 AM
How was the start?

About normal.

I clicked on "Pause" and a few seconds later I was dead. Game Over.
I tried a few different approaches, same result.
I'll ponder this a bit and in about 8 hours or so I'll get some help from my Hops and try it some more.
Thank you very much for starting my day with a quandary.
H

Martin Gronsdal

"He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him."

Helper

Well, my hops assistance didn't work out very well.
I still haven't figured it out, and woke up with a hellacious headache.
On the plus side, I see you've posted another map.
Good news in the a.m.
H

Whistler