This topic is for discussion of map #19: Pacman's retro north pole

Author: thepenguin

Desc:
pacman w/ retro diner Background and snow tiles

fraterpotens

Sqaz

Quote from: fraterpotens on August 19, 2011, 03:51:08 PM
how do i get the little dot at the end?

You have to Vacuum the Anti-Creeper dots and deposit them in the center, from there a field will take them to their destination.

Lord_Farin

This was a pain... dying drones killed too much of my AC time and time again.
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

thepenguin

Quote from: Lord_Farin on August 26, 2011, 08:35:48 AM
This was a pain... dying drones killed too much of my AC time and time again.

yeah, virgil fixed the drone movement algorithims, so the map is virtually unbeatable
We have become the creeper...

Lord_Farin

Quote from: thepenguin on August 26, 2011, 04:42:27 PM
yeah, virgil fixed the drone movement algorithims, so the map is virtually unbeatable
That said, I still beat it today...  :) However, I imagine it being much harder than before
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

SmileyCoder

Map is certainly doable, but I must say I dislike that there is no hint whatsover that there is a field in the center to teleport the creeper.
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

WADraver

??? really dont undestand how it works...
find place where to put anticreep... had alot squares on whick 5k in 1 small square in midle... when vacuum.. need to vacuum 4-5 places with 5k TO become only 1 ore... :D
i try everything ))
1) do nothing till build all i want then open way to drones... 760k left
2) destroy teleports to drones cant jump from left to right, saim all build... 700left
3) build less... faster open drones way to base... 600-700 left
....5-6-7) build as less as can / open only 1 side for drones / use some blasters(&buildings) as a target to set drones on right way / collect all ore then start make creep to it not evaporate / make shilds around teleportation place :P mean do all best i can... 468k left
:o ??? >:(