Custom Map #10404: SleeperMap10. By: Ethan

Started by AutoPost, November 26, 2022, 01:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10404: SleeperMap10

Author: Ethan
Size: 256x256

Desc:
10th and final Sleeper Map. My last Sleeper Map, this one involves three Creeper Emitters and three Sleeper Nodes. Be warned, they'll emit heavy Creepers and Sleeper Nodes has Aether to build their Spore Towers and other things. Tip: I immediately recommend you to build lots of Beams and Mortars to repel the Creeper. Make use of the Thor Tech that's near one of the Emitters. Warning: Heavy Lag! Difficulty: Loki Difficulty Legend: Easy/Medium/Hard/Very Hard/Insane/Loki #LokiDifficulty #Sleeper #Loki

Martin Gronsdal

am I doing something wrong, or does it take all 50 snipers + the Thor to kill the CN in like more than 10 min?

EthanUltra

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on November 27, 2022, 09:06:43 AMam I doing something wrong, or does it take all 50 snipers + the Thor to kill the CN in like more than 10 min?

I wasn't expecting anyone to use Snipers to destroy the Sleeper, but you can also use the Nullifier to destroy it instantly.
Though you'll have to distract it with Pulse Cannons so that the Nullifier can charge up without getting destroyed.

Martin Gronsdal

Lappan

That was some grindy fun - thanks! My score was pathetic, as befits my turtley approach, but I'm curious about the cluster around the 23-27 minute mark - what were they doing? (let alone M-53 who took 113 seconds)?

EthanUltra

Quote from: Lappan on December 07, 2022, 08:46:03 PMThat was some grindy fun - thanks! My score was pathetic, as befits my turtley approach, but I'm curious about the cluster around the 23-27 minute mark - what were they doing? (let alone M-53 who took 113 seconds)?

Dunno how the guy beat this map in 113 seconds.
As for me, I built lots of Pulse Cannons, Beams and one Thor. Then I pushed forward against the Creeper until I reached the Sleeper Node, where I took it out with the nullifier.