Custom Map #8512: CSM-186 Artifact Of Redcrafter. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, June 14, 2020, 08:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8512: CSM-186 Artifact Of Redcrafter

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
We have in cw3 AOO units. By my request Redcrafter kindly created similar new units which I named AOR - Artifact Of Redcrafter. This units cannot fly to orbit but by ammo can be activated. One of them increase basic value/power of AC emitters by 4 times (add 3 times basic value). The second (blue) one more powerful and can decrease 4 times of ALL creeper emitters on the map. Attention: both units after activation need energy and became disabled if don't have enough energy! #CreeperWorldForever #GoodLu

anurag

Schizo

You are the best Yum!  Thank you for another awesome map

Schizo

So many cheaters in this game.  Did you see the top score of 10 minutes? Give me a break.

Johnny Haywire

Yet another amazing map, Yum!

The creeper dampener is sooo overpowered - in a good way, I think. It's basically a "you win" button, but you still have to do some clean-up. And if you wait a couple hours before activating the dampener, you'll have some seriously deep creeper to push through... if you like that sorta thing.  ;)

And thanks for the power zones! Some of the maps don't have them, and while they're still enjoyable there's something about terps on a power zone that makes me feel like Luke Skywalker shooting down his first Tie Fighter.

Random thought about how weird English is: Why is it that when you shoot something DOWN you blow it UP? Shouldn't you blow it down as well? Actually, if you shoot UP a plane, then you shoot it DOWN and blow it UP... and after that you record your achievement by writing it DOWN as you chalk UP another victory. Why does it have to be all up and down at the same time?   ???

Randomness aside, this was a very well-planned map, Yum. At first I thought the AC booster was going to be a huge boost, but then I realized it functions like a +3 tower (at least I think that's right). Cool ideas. And always a great utilization of those ideas, m8!

Thanks for yet another supertastic map!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on June 19, 2020, 09:30:46 PM
Yet another amazing map, Yum!

The creeper dampener is sooo overpowered - in a good way, I think. It's basically a "you win" button, but you still have to do some clean-up. And if you wait a couple hours before activating the dampener, you'll have some seriously deep creeper to push through... if you like that sorta thing.  ;)

And thanks for the power zones! Some of the maps don't have them, and while they're still enjoyable there's something about terps on a power zone that makes me feel like Luke Skywalker shooting down his first Tie Fighter.

Random thought about how weird English is: Why is it that when you shoot something DOWN you blow it UP? Shouldn't you blow it down as well? Actually, if you shoot UP a plane, then you shoot it DOWN and blow it UP... and after that you record your achievement by writing it DOWN as you chalk UP another victory. Why does it have to be all up and down at the same time?   ???

Randomness aside, this was a very well-planned map, Yum. At first I thought the AC booster was going to be a huge boost, but then I realized it functions like a +3 tower (at least I think that's right). Cool ideas. And always a great utilization of those ideas, m8!

Thanks for yet another supertastic map!  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for comments and You are WELCOME! 
Your "supertastic" made my first smile at this morning!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Johnny Haywire

QuoteYour "supertastic" made my first smile at this morning! 

Glad to hear that!  ;D Hope it gives a little fuel for that super-creative mind of yours  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

One more fresh map from Redcrafter:

Suppurt and subscribe to Redcrafter channel in YouTube!  :D
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum