Custom Map #6861: MERRY CHRISTMAS!. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, December 17, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6861: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Thanks to all!

yum-forum

Removed
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Loren Pechtel

toolforger

That's a nice map!
In particular the base level of 3 made it much less awkward to fix accidentally overflowed areas. (I hope you know what I mean.)

yak

hi yum. this is the second map suggesting you want to quit making maps. can you share some more info, like why and if maybe community can help? for me personally last year or so i come to cw3 for your maps only. i refresh every day to check if there is new map from you. if there is, it feels like a great gift coming and it will make my day nice. i played every single map you made. there are other good map makers, but in my opinion you are the best. please keep making maps. please. i think there are many of other players who feel like me about your maps. dont let us down :(

cornucanis

Quote from: yak on December 19, 2018, 03:39:07 AM
hi yum. this is the second map suggesting you want to quit making maps. can you share some more info, like why and if maybe community can help? for me personally last year or so i come to cw3 for your maps only. i refresh every day to check if there is new map from you. if there is, it feels like a great gift coming and it will make my day nice. i played every single map you made. there are other good map makers, but in my opinion you are the best. please keep making maps. please. i think there are many of other players who feel like me about your maps. dont let us down :(

I can't speak for yum, but I think part of it may be due to my inactivity. I've been trying to make time to work on a few scripts yum requested for a while now, but it's been difficult for me to find the time to work on CRPL lately so it hasn't been easy and I think it's been frustrating for yum who has still been putting a lot of his time and energy into the series. If there's anyone out there who likes making scripts and would like to contribute new units to the game mode, yum has lots of ideas waiting to be coded. I just haven't been able to hold up my end and actually write the scripts lately. I would be glad to help out anyone looking to write new scripts for the mode with any problems or questions, either here on the forums or on Discord!

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: toolforger on December 18, 2018, 02:50:01 AM
That's a nice map!
In particular the base level of 3 made it much less awkward to fix accidentally overflowed areas. (I hope you know what I mean.)

In calling it evil I was joking--I said that because of all the evil towers on it.

TKB

Restarted couple times to cut the time in half with the initial one.

yum-forum

Fascinating video! Enjoyed to watch your logics!  :)
last

yum-forum

I get "christmas present" from Kajacx. That is why I will prepare for CW3 players new "christmas map" with new DCBF unit - Double Conversion Bomb Factory.  :)
last

Weasee

Quote from: yum-forum on December 21, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
I get "christmas present" from Kajacx. That is why I will prepare for CW3 players new "christmas map" with new DCBF unit - Double Conversion Bomb Factory.  :)
Hooray! Looking forward to it :)

yum-forum

last