Custom Map #11086: Tiles. By: Drunkpapa148

Started by AutoPost, March 15, 2024, 07:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11086: Tiles

Author: Drunkpapa148
Size: 256x256

Desc:
You want the resources? You have to earn them! Beware the 5 minute mark! Lots of spores start to fly and only get worse with each unit built. Some of the creeper starts off slow, but then builds with each unit built. Some of the emitters react when you get too close. A few of creepers with freeze the game for a moment (~5 seconds) when destroyed - This is normal. Enjoy!

D0m0nik

Excellent map, loved all the pleasant surprises!

stdout

10/10 map here. Loved the surprises and high replayability. The terrain builder on unit destruction gives me some good ideas for some future maps of my own. Thank you for this map!

Drunkpapa148

Quote from: stdout on March 22, 2024, 09:51:31 AM10/10 map here. Loved the surprises and high replayability. The terrain builder on unit destruction gives me some good ideas for some future maps of my own. Thank you for this map!

Glad you liked it.  It was fun to create.  Feel free to use the scripts.  Just be careful though, the creation of the large terrains to the left and right are what "froze" the game for a few seconds.  Apparently its very resource intensive.  It worked very well on the smaller islands and paths without much interruption.