Custom Map #2088: They are Billions. By: TrickyCorp

Started by AutoPost, July 31, 2021, 04:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2088: They are Billions

Author: TrickyCorp
Size: 256x160

tutri

Nice idea, good for relaxation! I encountered a bug: the Reclaim counter stuck at 99.9%, making it impossible to "complete" the map. I tried saving and reloading at that point, and the counter shows 100% when the level has loaded again but goes back to 99.9% once I unpause the game.

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: tutri on August 10, 2021, 06:05:50 AM
Nice idea, good for relaxation! I encountered a bug: the Reclaim counter stuck at 99.9%, making it impossible to "complete" the map. I tried saving and reloading at that point, and the counter shows 100% when the level has loaded again but goes back to 99.9% once I unpause the game.
You probably have a little bit of creeper somewhere, release the anticreeper in your starting base and see if that works. It'll get rid of whatever tiny drop of creeper you missed if you wait long enough. If that doesn't work, I don't know what could have caused it and then it's probably an issue that happens at any map under very specific circumstances.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

tutri

Ah, okay. That did the trick. I had all land mass covered but there was a tiny pool of creeper in one corner. Thanks for the explanation!