community map #4

Started by thepenguin, November 28, 2010, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

in the graphics that middle stripe needs to contrast the other colors more.  i'll post an updated map soon, but i can't do graphics...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

ok.... there are many things wrong...  for one, the graphics can't be made with the lines around them, those get added in the actual editor.  second, 4.061 has fuzzy graphics, so we need to fix that.  i fixed some stuff in this ed.  i just need to go now so i'll do some more changes later.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

maybe this should be map # 4000!

only ~300 more maps till map #4000
We have become the creeper...

Blaze

Quote from: thepenguin on January 12, 2011, 04:52:03 PM
maybe this should be map # 4000!

only ~300 more maps till map #4000

Then lets get to making it epic!

J

I don't have much time to edit the background, so I post it now as attachment.

thepenguin

voila!

J

I think we really need to post it now. Only the title and intro text. (allways the hardest part of the map =P)

Michionlion

i can take care of that.  just wait for a bit, i'll have it up in a few hours (i need to go to my swim practice, then i'll work on it).
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

Woah, we've only got ~3750 maps

~250 left to map 4000

Michionlion

Here it is, all fixed up with the title:

(someone will need to submit a score first though)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

we gonna do something?  i might submit a score soon, but i don't have the time right now.  so come on.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

mthw2vc

I submitted a score 2 weeks ago, so it should be fine.

Michionlion

oh, ok i'll go submit it

Edit: tomarrow, i'll submit it.  i got what i'll put so i got it everybody
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

no, let's try to make it map #4000

SPIFFEN

Map #4000 is close , so why not wait for that =)
I think it would be nice if the community map got accepted as the #4000 map .
( Map acceptors should notice this , so it does . )
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links