community map #4

Started by thepenguin, November 28, 2010, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepenguin

J said he had a good starting map, so if it's posted here within 24 hours, we'll use it

otherwise we'll start with a blank map

J's map is up (refer to next post)
We have become the creeper...

J

Quote from: thepenguin on November 28, 2010, 10:03:42 AM
J said he had a good starting map, so if it's posted here within 24 hours, we'll use it

otherwise we'll start with a blank map
So, here is my map. 4 stripes, a lot of circles and 5 emiters. No title, intro text, totems, artifacts, survival pods and upgrades.
It's possible to cap 3 emitters in 30:00.

Michionlion

nice, finnaly no. 4  I'll be helping of course.  just give me a few hours...

Edit: sorry, no, its gonna be a few days...
Edit2: Okay, refere to post #4 on this topic.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

J

Should I start with another map and finish this one by myself?
Spoiler
A map that have some flat terrain
[close]

Michionlion

sorry, i've just been doing other stuff...

i made the totems, some starting text, upgrades, and a lot of stuff i don't remember, oh, and the creeper is white and the mist is right for white so don't change it.  i did not test it but it should actally be easier then what it was before.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

J

How about a green background with red and green circles?

Michionlion

yes, that would be nice.  But maybe find a differant background since some of the circles are going to be green.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

J

Oops.
I mean a dark green background
Spoiler
Like a christmas tree
[close]

Michionlion

yes that would be a good back.  just do it and we'll see how it looks.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

J

The background isn't ready yet but here is the edited .cwm file.
I edited the background settings and added techs.

Michionlion

I wish more people helped... It souldn't have waited this long thepenguen.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

You know what? I should just pm anybody who worked on one before.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

I wanted to help, but I've been really busy lately.
I'll try to see if I can get some stuff done really fast and try to help out.

Michionlion

hey, uhh... J?  i don't think we should have all the tech out.  if you look at previous community maps people apparintly didn't like it.  maybe just the drone, since thats a more powerful one.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

J

I will delete it in my next map.