community map

Started by thepenguin, August 26, 2010, 04:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

you can't get techs without anything you need collectors

sorry didn't see that.  anyway made odin city moveble (don't see way it should'nt be) and made the blaster near the last artifact on level ground.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

there is one unlocked blaster, and one pre-built collector

all you have to do is move in the blaster to connect

screenshot VV
We have become the creeper...

Michionlion

sorry i trided to reply too fast i edited my last post
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

that stratagy is sort of hard to think up.  but it is ingenous
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

i think the SAM needs to be a little easyer to get
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

Quote from: Michionlion on August 28, 2010, 06:38:29 PM
sorry i trided to reply too fast i edited my last post
that's ok
Quote from: Michionlion on August 28, 2010, 06:40:33 PM
that stratagy is sort of hard to think up.  but it is ingenous
thought it was worth a try
Quote from: Michionlion on August 28, 2010, 06:50:06 PM
i think the SAM needs to be a little easyer to get
then change it
Quote from: Michionlion on August 28, 2010, 06:27:44 PM
anyway made odin city moveble (don't see way it should'nt be)
if odin is mobile, the solution isn't required, and the map is designed to be fought from that location

EDIT2: removed the first edit

Michionlion

back the way you suggested
made the SAM tech slietly easier to get (you still have to go through the creeper though)

Edit: what did you mean by that edit?
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

added marble background (mostly because one terrain dot wasn't worth posting a new version)

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

added more mines (who doesn't like mines)
changed tints to go with background
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

Quote from: Michionlion on August 28, 2010, 07:16:49 PM
cool background
which do you like best? I have 15 different backgrounds

thepenguin

improved marble background

Michionlion

i don't know, you pick one
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

by the way, do you know how to take screenshots of cw?
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

Added some temples to the terrain, put down some reactors, (can't get enough energy without the tech) and added a few more mines.

Can some one swap storage tech with reactor tech when they take a turn?
It's just too hard without reactors, and so little land.