community map

Started by thepenguin, August 26, 2010, 04:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

ontheworld

if you know how to use the map editor, sure!

ontheworld

great. now i can't even beat the map anymore -___-

Michionlion

added lots of increeseing spore waves,
moved morter to tech
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Sqaz

Made the spore waves a bit less extreme, also tweaked the terrain a little bit so OTW should  also be able to win the map.

ontheworld

one notice: please test the map to  its fullest. i just noticed you can't reach the last totem.

also my main problem are the emitters in the left part. ah well, i'll just delete those and look for any other problems from time to time  :)

Sqaz

Destroyed the collectors I accidentily left standing.

OTW, with the extra terrain I gave you, you should be able to gain more energy without needing blasters which'll make it easier to win.

thepenguin

changed a few colors to make it look better
added 8 mines to add to the general chaos
changed the name from "secui" to "sectum" (it really means "parts" in latin this time)
We have become the creeper...

Blaze

Increased center emitter intensity so that it will overflow it's walls.
Added an artifact, Add to it.

thepenguin

added a little burst in the beginning ;)
changed edge size so it looks better
added and changed artifacts

Michionlion

that edge size is way too small
mind if i up it by two? just to give it dimension
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

added a blaster at the end
added to artifact text
storage is now tech but easy to get
changed edge size to three if you want it smaller well...
moved rift slitly
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

re-formatted the opening text so all quotes are in the same format (fewer linebreaks=more text per line=more quotes)
reset edge size to 5
minor terrain adjustments
relay tech is no longer needed so it has been removed

Michionlion

moved upgrades
added to artifact text
moved the land a little bit
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

changed collectors and blasters to techs (it's truely evil, I know)

however there are no gameplay changes (just a little bit of logic)