Custom Map #1652: Arc Eternal Redemption - Hyper Tower Takeback. By: Hubs

Started by AutoPost, January 25, 2015, 05:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0m0nik

Are you using the keyboard shortcuts? You need to switch quickly between digitalis and push on a lot of these maps. I think shortcuts are the numbers 3 and 4.

Martin Gronsdal

what is the shortcut for cancel?

I didn't use the shortcuts as I also want to be able to click on the units and you can't do that (or can you?) without clicking cancel button.... right mouse button doesn't work on PAC maps for me....

also, sometimes, the entire map window starts to float and move around...

D0m0nik

Esc for cancel. Shortcuts are essential I think for PACs. Often it is about moving the push tool and then quickly putting down digitalis. The only way round shortcits would be lots of pausing.

teknotiss

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on February 20, 2022, 07:15:01 AM
what is the shortcut for cancel?

I didn't use the shortcuts as I also want to be able to click on the units and you can't do that (or can you?) without clicking cancel button.... right mouse button doesn't work on PAC maps for me....

also, sometimes, the entire map window starts to float and move around...

in the in game menu you can set the alternate control keys you prefer too!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus