Custom Map #1510: The Megalodon System. By: stdout

Started by AutoPost, December 22, 2014, 09:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stdout

Thanks Xeos, I appreciate the compliment.

I saw that Hubs answered your question about how to make maps so I do hope you give it a shot. Definitely consider posting the map in the Custom Map Discussion area first and let us play test it for you and offer feedback.

Linden

Thank you so much for the tips. I went away for a few days but now I'm back I'm re-scratching my PAC itch and I finally managed to complete Megalodon. I couldn't have had the fun without you. :D

Happy New Year all - I know it's a bit late, but I haven't been online. x

isj4

I keep coming back to this map to shaves off a few minutes each time. There are so many posibilities on the map so I usually find a new trick each time.

Thanks for the map!
Your puny map is no match for my Turtle Power!

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

stdout

Thank you both. :) I love making these maps, as much as playing them.  :)

Sorrontis

I love being "creative" in another different way  :P
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

teknotiss

Quote from: Xeos on January 02, 2015, 07:51:38 AM
stdout , This map is a stunning creation ! I think you and Hubs make very beautiful and intelligent maps that are just so enthralling to play. I am a complete noob but I want to make these type of maps. I posted the same question in Hubs thread but is there a youtube tutorial or something similar where I can learn to make maps like this? Many thanks in advance and keep up the great work :)

hey dude
here are a couple of threads that should get you going!
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=18442.0
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=17566.0
and the correct base map to start from is here
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=17638.msg132982#msg132982

anymore questions get back in touch dude!
hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

stdout

tek you're replying to a post that is almost a year old. After asking the question Xeos was able to figure it all out and he posted a number of great PAC maps.

teknotiss

am i?   :o
damn it was at the top of my Colonial Space Map Discussion list....

and i rarely look at the posts time of posting...

ah well  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Builder17

teknotiss

lol yeah... oh well! ;)
still it did prompt me to bump the PAC creation thread... i think that'd slipped to page 3!
so not a total waste of time  :D 8)

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last