Custom Map #1349: teks032 stew-niverse 01. By: teknotiss

Started by AutoPost, November 12, 2014, 07:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teknotiss

Quote from: thumbmaster on December 13, 2014, 04:44:29 PM
Finally gotten around to finishing this map. The start was tough but once I took the center, it was smooth sailing. We absolutely LOVE PAC maps. Please, guys, feed our addiction!  ;D
cheers dude and cheers little dude! glad you liked it! 8)
speaking for myself, i'm sort of waiting for Hubs to get the template up and then it'll be much easier to do.
ruining a map (well, at least having to redo some scripts/cores etc) cos you make a misstep in the finalise process is a real downer :'( sort of puts you off.
like a "sad quit" instead of a "rage quit"! ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

stdout

I'm also waiting on Hubs' work to be finished, although I admit I'm feeling a little impatient. :) I might make a map soon to satisfy the urges I'm feeling.

Hubs

Quote from: stdout on December 13, 2014, 06:29:52 PM
I'm also waiting on Hubs' work to be finished, although I admit I'm feeling a little impatient. :) I might make a map soon to satisfy the urges I'm feeling.

I'm almost done! I promise! I got really busy with work and family but I should have it this weekend.

thumbmaster

Quote from: Hubs on December 13, 2014, 06:57:24 PM
I'm almost done! I promise! I got really busy with work and family but I should have it this weekend.

Channeling all our positive energy packs to you (is there a guppy landing pad near you?).   8)
Twas a sad day when we mothballed Creeper World for Particle Fleet.