Custom Map #900: Reactors Only 2. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, September 28, 2017, 02:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #900: Reactors Only 2

Author: FOXX
Size: 240x300

Desc:
The Adventure Continues !! MireWarp by PlanetFall Teleporter by Virgil Burst Emitter by Sorrontis Scripting by Stickman & FOXX

bananasandwich

Enjoying the series, thank you.

Do the friendly blue mirewarps land do anything? I see a blue line showing where they link, but I haven't been able to figure out how to use them.

FOXX

Glad you like the Serie Bananasandwich.

The Mirewarps have a Mire-In and a Mire-Out.
If you Mire the land where the Mire-In is located then it will send Particles [Mire] to the Mire-Out to help Mire that piece of Land.

Hope this helps.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

bananasandwich

Oh, I hadn't noticed that some blue circles shrink then reset (Mire-In?), and some grow then reset (Mire-out?). That is very helpful, thank you. I'll see if I can get to work now.

FOXX

Quote from: bananasandwich on November 19, 2017, 03:03:21 AM
Oh, I hadn't noticed that some blue circles shrink then reset (Mire-In?), and some grow then reset (Mire-out?).
Exactly
QuoteThat is very helpful, thank you. I'll see if I can get to work now.
np -> Good Luck.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

bananasandwich

Thanks, got one to work. It doesn't seem like it can be used to overpower the other end though. I have only had it work when the other end had nothing miring the land for the enemy, even with 8 OMNIs against a '4' enemy mire.

FOXX

Quote from: bananasandwich on November 21, 2017, 09:22:45 PM
Thanks, got one to work. It doesn't seem like it can be used to overpower the other end though. I have only had it work when the other end had nothing miring the land for the enemy, even with 8 OMNIs against a '4' enemy mire.

you are right. The MireWarps  are good for when you want to take the land on the Mire-Out section with some Omnis and have some Omnis on the side of the Mire-In to help Mireing.
Overpowering a bit of land [with a enemy MireSpawner on it] doesn't really work. The MireWarps are for supporting.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!