Custom Map #7151: Thousand?!. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, March 03, 2019, 11:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7151: Thousand?!

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
CSM-92 - my 1000th map since Aug 4, 2012 if summarized CW2+CW3+PF. Big thanks for inspiration and support to many many kind and nice persons! Nemes of them you can see at the end of game. For this many years for me was very important good words and comments from hundreds of our players. Cordial THANKS to ALL!!! Sorry but in game exist some points where you can not place your units... Good Lu! :)

sky

Thanks for all your maps, especially for the CSMs.

I've played some 250 in CW and a few in CW2, most were great;)

yum-forum

Small trick:

Spoiler
If you activate all 5 R-Factories you can use one for accellerator bomb and only by one chip you can create 4 StopperBombs on the others R-Factory!
Good lu!  :)
[close]
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Twi

Oh, forgot to comment on this one! It was fun also I got a good time for once
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Loren Pechtel

Why the stargates?  By the time I got it it was basically over and there was nothing to do with it.

bgzzz

Yum, this map was far more enjoyable than the previous one, which was a very frustrating one.

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on March 04, 2019, 02:28:41 PM
Why the stargates?  By the time I got it it was basically over and there was nothing to do with it.

Spoiler
I blocked the orange gate under the "1000". When the 1000 is fully taken, the stargate helped me to take the last one (but It would be doable even without)
[close]

Neoshade

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND AMAZING MAPS!!!!!! 

You have made CW games fun and interesting for years after the initial playthrough is over.

yum-forum

LiveStream video from DarkRubberNeck:  :)

last

DarkRubberNeck

This map was a ton of fun. I had been dying to play it all week but I couldn't as I was saving it for the weekend *cries* lol
I make tons of creeper world videos if you want to check out my channel at http://www.youtube.com/darkrubberneck

yum-forum

last

Taishan

Thanks for all the great maps yum234!

I made a video of this one aswell.

DoomDutch

yum-forum

last

Pnevma

werox

i hope you are gonna continue on creating maps i love ur maps cant wait to play more

gl and thanks