Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Alter Old

As usual, forgive for my English.

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: GoodMorning on September 02, 2016, 08:01:31 AM
Start

Hmmm...
Looks like there's one spot to begin. Let's start building.
Oh, dear. Creeper. Pulse Cannon time.
Not enough. Mortar.
Fairly contained Creeper spread, second PC.
Now that I can advance, Nullify.

Look! A nice PZ for a Beam. How about that, it takes all of the Spores singlehandedly (with enough power).
[close]

Useful?

Only if you're superman.  You have to kill that emitter before the first spore wave--and I'm nowhere near able to do that.

GoodMorning

I pause a lot, so I did it first time. If a start looks tight, I sometimes end up laying the Collectors out, then disabling everything, and starting builds during the transit time of the last packets to the previous structure.

Screenshot series attached.

The PCs can be placed somewhat further back than they are in the 2 minute image to lessen their power use, which is still affects build speed at that point. Also, I miscalculated after the Nullifier fired, and landed that Beam in Creeper. The one in the final screenshot was built to replace it, meaning that some of the further Spores were already in the air. However, you can see that they were still outside Beam range, as it isn't firing. (I won't mention whether they were five seconds later, but the original Beam would have had time and to spare. Just make sure the residual Creeper is gone before it lands on the PZ.)
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

lumpik

One more excelent map, thank you, i like your maps. Good work.

Slachtkonijn

I've cleared the NW, NE and SE islands. How two berthas.

I think I miss two points: how can you "charge" a nullifyer in the central island, if there's creeper everywhere? Berthas don't keep it clean long enough, fighters can't reach.
Second: I can't send Guppy's to the SW island. So how can I power a nullifyer? Also can't target a location to fly to with CN...

So many hours played, still a n00b.

Slachtkonijn

Quote from: Slachtkonijn on September 28, 2023, 02:17:30 PMI've cleared the NW, NE and SE islands. How two berthas.

I think I miss two points: how can you "charge" a nullifyer in the central island, if there's creeper everywhere? Berthas don't keep it clean long enough, fighters can't reach.
Second: I can't send Guppy's to the SW island. So how can I power a nullifyer? Also can't target a location to fly to with CN...

So many hours played, still a n00b.

And of course, after that, a breakthrough. Using ~10k forge split in two places, flying one CN back-and-forth, I managed to get one nullifyer on the middle island. Still don't get how to kill the left bottom island without nuking the center island first, though.