Custom Map #1144: StormTheCastles. By: stdout

Started by AutoPost, September 15, 2014, 08:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asterion

Game randomly wouldn't finish for me. Claimed every PZ, defeated every enemy. Nothing left on the map but a beautiful sea of Creeper.
Didn't ruin it for me as I wasn't going for a speed run anyway, just not sure if it's a one off bug, something I've missed, or something wrong with the coding of the map.

DestinyAtlantis

I'm not really sure. The rules are that you need to destroy all the small units (non-bertha and non-CN), the PZs don't really matter, since you switch between spores and emitters.

stdout

I use the escape key to unselect items, but the escape key also makes dialogs go away. When you win, you get the dialog to claim victory/keep playing and if you hit escape, it keeps playing. I have won games in the past without realizing because I hit escape just as the win dialog came up.

chwooly

So after a very long time, and after playing a bunch of other PAC maps, I decided to give this another shot. It wasn't a bad map after all. However it does take more than a basic knowledge of how to play. Overall, good job and thanks.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein