Screenshots and Videos

Started by knucracker, September 10, 2016, 03:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miquelfire

So, I need to go to sleep for the night, otherwise what I'll do will just be ...

Tjgalon

I call it, the Triple Lather, hehe. Just a little test at making a custom ship.

Qwerty Quazo

Quote from: Tjgalon on September 15, 2016, 03:33:30 AM

Isn't it a problem having the lathes at the back? How about replacing the command module with the middle lathe?
The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

Tjgalon

Quote from: Qwerty Quazo on September 15, 2016, 06:33:46 AM

Isn't it a problem having the lathes at the back? How about replacing the command module with the middle lathe?
lol, I really don't know. Still learning how ship work, and the use of the items. though testing it, 3 lathe on one item do take care of things quickly it seem, heh.

ShadeOfRed

Quote from: Tjgalon on September 15, 2016, 10:07:36 AM
Quote from: Qwerty Quazo on September 15, 2016, 06:33:46 AM

lol, I really don't know. Still learning how ship work, and the use of the items. though testing it, 3 lathe on one item do take care of things quickly it seem, heh.

Yeah it would eat that gem or emitter or whatever fairly quickly.  Maybe it's better they are on the back to make it more glass cannon-y so that it is a little balanced.

It does do 3 Lathes work for the cost of only one ship. ;)

Tjgalon

Yeah, I can't imagine how many design Virgil must have gone through for the normal ships to make them balance and such.
Also I see what you mean looking at the normal Lathe, if attack, it might blow up pretty quickly due to frontal fire? when asking why in back.

ShadeOfRed

Okie Dokie.  I have some more videos up on my channel, one is currently rendering to be uploaded and two are uploading.  I hope you enjoy!

And again, the link to the playlist in case you missed any, these are the non story related missions.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-nwvADog8DK3qWYnJ9Xjr5qtStQrnoWj

Ninja

Ah, much different than my first attempt at making a custom ship that serves a function. As inspired by you, it is a lathe, but of a slightly differing variety.
Spoiler
[close]

Now, the observant will notice I said "that serves a function."  ;)
Behold... the Hammer Mk2! should really be mk150 to be honest, but only mk2 fit :P
Spoiler
[close]

I didn't calculate it exactly, but in-game it took about 20 minutes for this monstrosity to even start to build.

Qwerty Quazo

The brain is complicated. Use it or lose it.

Tjgalon

Ninja, 2363 seconds is just under 40 minutes, lol. I wonder how quicker it gets with the build speed up, lol.
Also you forgot a shield on there to make it stronger too, lol.

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

miquelfire

I chuckle a bit every time I notice that.

Cavemaniac

Self referencing PF meta humour.

The best kind!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

ShadeOfRed

Okie dokes.  Uploaded a non story mission and there will be three story missions going up as well.  Check them out if you would like.  This weekend will be busy for me so nothing coming out then.  I usually try to take weekends off as well. 

Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/ShadeOfDead