Custom Map #9546: Cursor-18 flipper. By: TrickyCorp

Started by AutoPost, June 20, 2021, 07:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9546: Cursor-18 flipper

Author: TrickyCorp
Size: 128x84

Desc:
It has been a while since the last CW3 cursor map... and during that time, a new structure has arrived. It's called the Flipper, and it does exactly what you would expect. Feel free to improve my cursor maps or make your own. I will probably not always have time to create CW3 cursor maps, so if someone else does it for me it would be appreciated :P

TrickyPlayer

What do you people think of the Flippers? Should I call them converters instead? Are they a fun addition?

Edit: I apparently screwed up the explanation for the converters, but I hope you all figured out when they trigger.

And more importantly, what did you think of this cursor map? Has been a while so I might have to learn how to do this again.

And now, for the most important question of all: what did you people think of the banana?
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Johnny Haywire

First & most important of all, I thought the banana was yummy and I ordered the cook in my house to make a smoothie with it.

I really enjoyed the map - it utilizes several clever and intriguing mechanisms which make the maps a little bit of a challenge but not really too difficult for anyone. You really did a fantastic job putting all this together  ;)

I think the flipper things are a nice addition - I'd be fine without them but I also like them.

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

dkwkrp

The four converters were interesting.

25 Tile AC Converter: Suddenly AC overflowed, and it helped me greatly.

9 Tile Creeper Converter: I was going to pass by here. But it failed. ;D
I learned about converters here. Converters help me, but they also hinder me.

11 Tile AC Converter: A good hurdle. I flooded the hill with AC. But as the converter moves, ​it converts back to a creeper. ;D
I gave up and decided to come back later.

13 Tile Creeper Converter: I think it harmonizes with a powerful moving emitter. It was an interesting map composition.

P.S. I like Cursor map. I like bananas
Thanks for making the cursor map.