Custom Map #1774: Chillout (PAC) - harder. By: Ranger Von Danger

Started by AutoPost, June 21, 2021, 01:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1774: Chillout (PAC) - harder

Author: Ranger Von Danger
Size: 187x350

Malignantmind

This was probably the easier of the two. With no AC to deal with, once you get past that first line of shields it's pretty much a clean sweep. Although with the other one you can just spam blobs and get lucky with sniping out the rift lab.

Ranger Von Danger

I removed the shaper units, so you cant just send hundreds of blobs/skimmers for instant victory. And I reduced the number of erns. But yeah, it ended up being pretty easy either way.

Vyce223

They were both easy, I do think myself this was harder as you said, no shaper units to abuse. It does however look like you were either at one point thinking of putting AC in then didn't, or just forgot to supply a little bit of AC to the AI as there's a sprayer that never gets ammo near the bottom right that has some AC breeder next to it.

Either way though, I'll comment here for both maps. Both were fun even if easy PAC maps... and not laggy so that's a plus.

Shatterstep

I enjoyed this one too. It is harder than the other map. The other map you can get away with using less skill and just spam blobs / skimmers to kill everything.

SteveCarlo

it's perverse, the longer I play this game, the more PAC appeals to me.   give the world the blues

GadgetBoy

This one wasn't so much harder as different. I had a great deal of fun abusing mesh on this one.