Custom Map #1758: at the end creeper win round 5. By: GuardianDragonlord

Started by AutoPost, June 15, 2021, 04:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1758: at the end creeper win round 5

Author: GuardianDragonlord
Size: 320x200

Jican

So, all I have for this map is a comment to "upgrade your game to play" but there is no upgrade for the game. Can you explain what I need to do to play this map?

Shatterstep

Quote from: Jican on June 15, 2021, 10:19:24 PM
So, all I have for this map is a comment to "upgrade your game to play" but there is no upgrade for the game. Can you explain what I need to do to play this map?

I think this map was accidentally created in the multiplayer beta. If you are on Steam you can switch to the beta or wait days/weeks for the game to be updated. I don't know when it is expected to come out.

Personally, I'm going to wait for the next update before playing any maps made on the beta.

GuardianDragonlord

Quote from: Shatterstep on June 15, 2021, 10:34:12 PM
Quote from: Jican on June 15, 2021, 10:19:24 PM

I think this map was accidentally created in the multiplayer beta. If you are on Steam you can switch to the beta or wait days/weeks for the game to be updated. I don't know when it is expected to come out.

Personally, I'm going to wait for the next update before playing any maps made on the beta.
I'm sorry about that the beta version features were in the axle map there weren't supposed to be there at all. I went ahead and updated a new version of the map without the beta being included.

heritor

There can be fun sometimes in charging up a gigantic horde of blobs and going full cockroach swarm on the map.
It does get fairly laggy if all the airsacs spawn around the same time though.
Pro wrestler, graphic designer, video editor, programmer, cat daddy, game designer - I'm more caffeine than man.

Kaiden

Quote from: heritor on June 16, 2021, 04:20:56 AM
There can be fun sometimes in charging up a gigantic horde of blobs and going full cockroach swarm on the map.
It does get fairly laggy if all the airsacs spawn around the same time though.
Especially when like 20000 spawns at once