Custom Map #1460: GMM F4. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, November 24, 2019, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1460: GMM F4

Author: FOXX
Size: 290x125

Desc:
GoodMorning Mode game. #BravoGoodMorning #ThanksToBuilder17 #ThanksToYum234 #EditStruc #ParticlesoverMiredLand #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman

deadal

Hi, could someone explain to me how to pass to 2nd phase, i receive a msg and some land appear at the top but there is not junction and i didn't really read the msg... Maybe i should not play this at 3 AM...

FOXX

Quote from: deadal on January 13, 2020, 09:52:57 PM
Hi, could someone explain to me how to pass to 2nd phase, i receive a msg and some land appear at the top but there is not junction and i didn't really read the msg... Maybe i should not play this at 3 AM...
Hi Deadal,

If you put all of your Omni's on the land that appeared you should be able to overmire that 20 Mirespawner. (next to the 'MireWarp')
Then you get another message on how to proceed.
Good Luck.
Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

jelus

Great map.
I had to play over again to find the good strategy and the way to burn land carefully otherwise I can complete the game.

Keep the good work,

Thanks a lot

FOXX

Quote from: jelus on November 17, 2020, 11:16:49 AM
Great map.
I had to play over again to find the good strategy and the way to burn land carefully otherwise I can complete the game.

Keep the good work,

Thanks a lot
Thanks Jelus,
RockBurn with care indeed :)
It is been some time since i made a GMM F map so time to make another MM F map ;)

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Twi

These maps have a similar energy to the CSM CW3 maps, and I'm a big fan of them :)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!