Custom Map #8060: 2020 NewYear FEST 03. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, December 31, 2019, 01:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8060: 2020 NewYear FEST 03

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
To not be routine CSM game I introduced here crazy VACUUM BOMBs. Please use its as soon as possible. Game too powered by many many features which you will not use in game although. I wish You enjoyable time when playing this game, all the best in coming 2020 and Good lu! :) Yours, Multiple Yum

Loren Pechtel

The spores are a total pain until you can bomb them, after that the resistance basically collapses.

Twi

To be fair, bombing them doesn't take that long, but it does make everything one hell of a pain since they'll wipe out your collectors.

I didn't actually check for beams :V

Still, I think they mostly didn't overstay their welcome, which was not very long, and the rest of the map was interesting!

But I, for one, have nothing against a million routine CSM games. It's like filling out a daily Sudoku puzzle. It doesn't need a ton of gimmicks to be compelling.
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

chwooly

Quote from: Twi on December 31, 2019, 08:46:35 PM
To be fair, bombing them doesn't take that long, but it does make everything one hell of a pain since they'll wipe out your collectors.

But I, for one, have nothing against a million routine CSM games. It's like filling out a daily Sudoku puzzle. It doesn't need a ton of gimmicks to be compelling.

Personally, I thought the spores add a nice touch if they were toned down quite a bit, But I do have to agreethat that a routine CSM game is fun, Just a few gates maybe a bomb or 2 and I do like the absorbers. If the spores are needed then slowing their fire rate would be a good thing, I am able to get the bombs on this map in enough time for only 1 set of towers to fire, Maybe I will be able to get that time down but it is not important, I just wish people with the skills to make these maps would make more of them LOL

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

yum-forum

Video in YouTube from PRG:  :)

with 2X speed:

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

Johnny Haywire

If you get AC deep enough, you don't need to worry about the spores. If I remember right, you can get AC at least 50 deep all over, pumping around 70-80 before the spores launch.

I did try to do this without using all the vacuum bombs, but the spore towers aren't able to be flipped. Even with over 1,000 AC deep they refused to flip. Unfortunately, they must be destroyed. Oh, spore towers! You could have been my friends! Why must I be forced to kill you?  :-[

Still, it's a cool concept Yum. You keep coming up with cool modifications to such an interesting system! Great work as always  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last