Making the A.D.A. like the A.D.A.

Started by Zenith, April 11, 2023, 04:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenith

Hey Yall, I just signed up to get some help from you. I'm not very skilled at this editor, and I'm relatively new to this game in general. I've only beaten the Farsite and a handful of community maps. I was wondering how I could make the A.D.A. Messages that you can edit look like the various A.I. In the game? I read the wiki, and I know what tags to use, but I don't know WHERE to use them or what exact values they are to make them exact to the characters. I would appreciate help.

Zenith

I would also like to know how to make a screen popup appear after closing the A.D.A., like in Farsite.

Zenith

Quote from: Zenith on April 11, 2023, 06:23:54 PMI would also like to know how to make a screen popup appear after closing the A.D.A., like in Farsite.
What I mean is having another message appear after one ends.

Karsten75

Quote from: Zenith on April 11, 2023, 06:23:54 PMI would also like to know how to make a screen popup appear after closing the A.D.A., like in Farsite.
If you have a specific map name, it'll make it easier to look up the code that you'll need. :) 

Zenith

If you have a specific map name, it'll make it easier to look up the code that you'll need. :)
[/quote]
Hi, Thanks so much! A specific example i could think of would be Home. It says to install the nullifier, then when I press that, it displays another message. I was wondering how i could do that, but also how i could make the first message be an A.D.A. I think that thats easy enough, just make the infocache an ADA message, but the 2 messages part is stumping me.

Karsten75