Custom Map #8056: 2020 NewYear FEST 02. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, December 30, 2019, 02:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8056: 2020 NewYear FEST 02

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
New Year FEST continue! Attention: be careful with connection to areas with high density of creeper. In coming New Year let your dreams come true! Best wishes to ALL members of our Community and Good lu! :)

Riskbreaker

really fun. i enjoyed seeing that 2000 emiter spewing creeper around, gave me a feeling of running against time...but i guess absorbers kept things under control:P

Loren Pechtel

Schizo

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on December 30, 2019, 07:08:07 PM
That field of red is evil!

I agree 100%. lol  I restarted when I saw I had all those activated. haha

Schizo

Awesome fun as usual Yum!  Thank you very much for another wonderful map.

thrawn95

chwooly

Land CN in the provided area, search for an area outside the green line that you can build a Terp, Terp the 1 dot in the CN landing area outside the green line. Bob's your uncle. 
Spoiler
There is an area to the right of the first CN landing spot that will allow you to build  terp that will reach to the 2nd landing spot that you need. It is just to the left of the yellow gate that is blocked on both sides by creeper impassable mountains.
[close]

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Riskbreaker

Quote from: Schizo on December 30, 2019, 07:48:35 PM
Quote from: Loren Pechtel on December 30, 2019, 07:08:07 PM
That field of red is evil!

I agree 100%. lol  I restarted when I saw I had all those activated. haha

haha, i looked at it, and didnt noticed they were all red until too late...good thing i managed to lock everything and open the red gates to flood creeper back in.

Twi

That field of red totally snuck up on me and by the time I noticed it was far too late.

I beat the level anyways, and it was quite a fun time. A little tricky, but definitely not in a bad way :)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

Video in YouTube created by  Falling Mountain:   :D

one more attempt to start (perhaps part 2 although):

and this is last part:

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum