Lining up towers/omnis (CW3:AE/PF:E)

Started by derpendary, April 29, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derpendary

I was hoping that there would be a small feature addition just to add a bit of ease of use. How about being able to select an amount of towers and click/drag between two areas to line up those towers against, let's say, a wall of creeper? If there are excess towers to line up, it puts those at the ends of the lines evenly. If there aren't enough, it spaces them out evenly. If there different towers, it spaces them equally together. It makes a great strategic importance to immediately have the ability to space shields with blasters, or blasters and mortars.

Karsten75

Neither Creeper World 3 not Particle fleet is realistically open to feature additions, especially not the Kongregate version.

But CW3 does support click-dragging towers to get them evenly spaced.

GoodMorning

This suggestion sounds like it is for movement, rather than for building.

?
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Karsten75

Quote from: GoodMorning on April 29, 2018, 07:21:05 PM
This suggestion sounds like it is for movement, rather than for building.

?

Formation moves also exist in both games.

Grabz

I would very much like to see this, at least for CW4. A way to line up units when moving them rather than having to rely on automatic distribution or formation move would be very welcome.
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker