Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Started by knucracker, May 13, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miquelfire

I wonder, where is the save data for this version?

Karsten75

Quote from: miquelfire on May 16, 2014, 09:07:42 AM
I wonder, where is the save data for this version?

%appdata%\Unity\WebPlayerPrefs\knucklecracker_2ecom\

Karsten75

On a different note. Can someone else please check this. it might have been just coincidence.

played a mission again, and it said I got the exact same time (down to a 10th of a second) - which I submitted, but I wonder if there is a glitch in score submission?

Maybe Virgil can check submitted scores for the "Initiating" map?

Mefi

Works good for me but will test it more
I played 1st map twice with improved times 2nd time and it's ok

Tjgalon

Got my net back, 5 star it, of course, and have 6 maps done. It really funny being so good, and reading tutorial stuff, hehe.

ZackNAttack

Guess what?  ???
CW3:A hit JIG!
Proof
Zack on cw3

cooltv27

so I was messing around on a few maps I liked when I noticed something on experiment
the left-center emitter has some digi growth almost under it
it really doesnt affect gameplay at all because no digi is going to grow there, but just something I found
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

MizInIA

i really like the mechanics on how the ore fills the Command Nodes. I like that it fills closest to the mine first.

Karsten75

Quote from: MizInIA on May 28, 2014, 09:13:19 AM
i really like the mechanics on how the ore fills the Command Nodes. I like that it fills closest to the mine first.

In one of the recent updates to the game Virgil finally relented and changed the algoritm from round-robing to nearest-first. It's now rolled out on the desktop game as well. Apparently he had it in the code already,  he just had to change one line of code. :)

knucracker

Yeah, I had done all the work already... except actually enable it.  Not sure how I missed that step, but I like it better now as well.  You can thank K75 for reminding me to finally check and make the change.

MizInIA

Quote from: virgilw on May 28, 2014, 09:55:54 AM
Yeah, I had done all the work already... except actually enable it.  Not sure how I missed that step, but I like it better now as well.  You can thank K75 for reminding me to finally check and make the change.
Thanks Karsten :)

miquelfire

I thought something was different with the ore. I wondered why when I looked up recently, one CN would have no AC, but others would have tons, and I hadn't built anything to use the AC yet.

Tjgalon

So, does it make a big difference in the way ac is used this way?

Grayzzur

I guess if you're strapped for AC and your CN's are spread out, there's potentially less distance for packets to travel to get to your sprayers or bombers. They'll all go to the nearest CN, then on to the weapon, instead of 1/3rd of them going to the farthest CN first. I haven't noticed it making much of a difference in most maps.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

Karsten75

Quote from: Grayzzur on May 29, 2014, 10:13:40 PM
I guess if you're strapped for AC and your CN's are spread out, there's potentially less distance for packets to travel to get to your sprayers or bombers. They'll all go to the nearest CN, then on to the weapon, instead of 1/3rd of them going to the farthest CN first. I haven't noticed it making much of a difference in most maps.

CS Map 447 is an example of where it made a significant difference. There also is a map in the new CW:A game where it made a difference.