Creeper World: Evermore

Started by knucracker, November 21, 2011, 01:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cecel123

i love the new map daily with Evermore. and the survival mode is awesome.
also can't wait for the flash for CW2!
;D
"Mom, why would I do drugs when I have video games?"

knucracker

CW2:A is being worked on... and I'm pushing hard to get it released in December....

Grauniad

Congratulations on your well-deserved second place in the Kongregate monthly competition that closed yesterday. I see the .05 gap to the #1-rated game was just a bit too much to close. Second place is a major achievement.

Have you done any comparisons with the rate the various Flash games on Kongregate are being played and how many visitors they are driving to this site?

Edit: I think that now, with the game not prominent on the home page, the number of plays (and new players) may drop off significantly?
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

cecel123

second place is amazing. Great job Virgil!
"Mom, why would I do drugs when I have video games?"

knucracker

Actually, the contest doesn't end till tonight.... The end of the month is the submission deadline, but judging doesn't end till later. 

"Each eligible Submission will be judged upon the following criteria (the "Judging Criteria"): 100% popularity based on the average five-star user rating on Kongregate.com as of 11:59:59 p.m. PT on December 3, 2011. Each submission must have received a minimum of 30 ratings to be eligible. "

Things still look like a solid 2nd place finish, though.... which I am very happy with.

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Mr.H

Is that a new pool i see in his backyard...?  ;D
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!

knucracker

lich98

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

J

Mayby he does at night. Another $1000 dollars are coming! (I know the contest hasn't ended yet but CW2E is 2nd for a week)

2b3o4o

Please add survival mode to the full version. :'(

pulviriza

Really love the game, I saw it on Armor Games, and have played pretty much every mission since it was released there. I was looking through the stats, and noticed that I kinda ranked in just about every one, I took a screenshot, and I would really love to prove that it isn't fake or whatever.

http://imgur.com/wrHdi

J

When you play more allmost everything goes up. The things that aren't going up every game are the things that really count (for example, try to improve longest survival time). Apart from that, nice to see that there are more players who love the game!

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Grauniad on December 01, 2011, 09:14:49 AM
Congratulations on your well-deserved second place in the Kongregate monthly competition that closed yesterday. I see the .05 gap to the #1-rated game was just a bit too much to close. Second place is a major achievement.

Have you done any comparisons with the rate the various Flash games on Kongregate are being played and how many visitors they are driving to this site?

Edit: I think that now, with the game not prominent on the home page, the number of plays (and new players) may drop off significantly?
I've beaten a lot of games on that list. lol. Besides creeper world, Pursuit of Hat is my fav.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!