Not reporting number of inhibitors killed in tormented space

Started by kwinse, March 27, 2014, 04:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwinse

I had 71 inhibitors killed in tormented space when I installed the steam version, and was hoping for the kill x inhibitors in tormented space achievements. Went to beat another inhibitor, just to check if it would submit to steam then- no dice. Guess it's only counting inhibitors killed after installing the steam version?

tl;dr: 72 inhibitors killed and no Nihilist or Uninhibited Nihilist achievements.

Tjgalon

Most of the achievements are like that, since there was no data collecting before, but I did sorta assume they were counting though using the same marker, it used to display in the space, since I barely did them, i guess i did not notice.

knucracker

The kill counts and the unit build counts are all stored at steam as stats.  Those all start at zero...
A few other things are based off of data the game already collected (like number of prospector missions completed), for those your totals will be non-zero if you have played the non-steam version of the game before.

kwinse

Well, hadn't been on the steam version for a bit but loaded it just now and both achievements popped up. So if you didn't fix anything since, no clue why they took so long to award.