Author: martinuzz
Size: 255x255

Desc:
Hold the center as long as possible to tech up

martinuzz

Warning, long battle ahead.

Hints
Spoiler

- you will lose the center (unless anyone proves me wrong haha). Keep it as long as possible, you're gonna need the tech.
- expect heavy spore attacks
- the AC shields don't come online without digitalis, and are much weaker if you cut them off from it later. Mortars have a creeper only setting.
- the map encourages assymetrical playstyle. Send one of the two CNs out of the center early, and choose which side wisely
- the Thor isn't as expensive as in some of my other maps (a mere 5000). Investing in build speed can pay off
-
Spoiler
Now I haven't tried this myself, but you could postpone building a base on one side, and keep maneuvering one CN back and forth over the totems to keep powering them. This could get you a lot more tech at the cost of belated development on one side
[close]
[close]

flaac

God map, a bit to large for me, once you get the thor it became rapidly grinding.

Spoiler

Guppys works wells to recharge totems, anyway the initial charge using two CN is sufficient to have descent tech (range 2, power 2, construction 4 and energy 10).
The CN next to the forge produce beams and snipers during first phase, and energy to supply the other CN after.

Having a CN on both side of the map help. It dilute the spore menace and allow to grab more techs.
[close]

D0m0nik

Wow, that was a long hard battle!

Spoiler
Not sure if it helped but you can collect a nullifer tech with the help of the singularity by about 3 mins but at the obvious expense fo aether/upgrades, does make setting up bases easier though.
[close]

martinuzz

Wow, 42 minutes, still impressively fast. At 30 minutes in the last sets of emitters start spewing at 1000 creep / 0.33s, if you breached through to the center before that you might have killed some of them ahead of that. Good job!

Johnny Haywire

I opted to grab the nullifier in just over 3 minutes without using a singularity, at the expense of not building anything except a single cannon. Not sure it was the best route, but if I had observed the following two tips, I think I could have done it in around 50 minutes.

Tip 1 - Don't destroy the digitalis that leads to the AC emitters on the side. Either that, or save the game so if you DO accidentally destroy the digitalis, you can reload it. Granted, this SHOULD be an obvious idea but I did neither and it hurt.  :-[

Tip 2 - Don't destroy the AC emitters either. I mean, they're on your side so why would you try to... either that, or save the game. Derrrrr.  :-[

Really liked the map martinuzz! Something entirely different, yet entirely cool at the same time! Thanks for making it!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?