Started by AutoPost, January 10, 2024, 04:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11002: 263-MDK4

Author: Rennervate / AlexX
Size: 255x255

Desc:

Loren Pechtel

Paper tiger.  Looks scary but the only non-trivial part was keeping spores off the battle line before you have enough PZ beam coverage.

helmetflakes

Fun map, but only completed half of it! Being symmetrical  it was just going to be exactly the same doing the other half :-)

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: helmetflakes on January 11, 2024, 04:34:23 AMFun map, but only completed half of it! Being symmetrical  it was just going to be exactly the same doing the other half :-)

By then you have plenty of PZ strafers and PZ Berthas, the second half is much easier.

rennervate

Quote from: helmetflakes on January 11, 2024, 04:34:23 AMFun map, but only completed half of it! Being symmetrical  it was just going to be exactly the same doing the other half :-)
It never occurred to me that you only attack one side. For me it was logical to attack on all levels at the same time
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: rennervate on January 11, 2024, 11:43:03 AM
It never occurred to me that you only attack one side. For me it was logical to attack on all levels at the same time

The Bertha fire is limited.  I kept walking the Berthas ahead of the battle line so I wasn't facing much opposition and could advance as fast as I could nullify.

creepergirl

I enjoyed all the options and flexibility in this map. I like taking my time.
Thank you for creating it. It was fun.

rennervate

-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX