KC Wiki: Ability to turn off mobile view

Started by Clean0nion, November 18, 2013, 12:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clean0nion

I was trying to access the CRPL Reference page from my mobile just now and found that I was incapable of seeing the command tables on the right side of the page. Specifically, I was trying to research the command used to make a core request packets.

I know that I could just hop on the computer later and do the job easily, but even so it would be nice to be able to turn off the mobile view.

I have little experience with HTML so I have no idea how difficult this is to implement, but if it could be included that would benefit the entire mobile-using CW-playing community.

Thank you.

mopa42

I think the problem is not just mobile-specific. On my regular computer if I make my browser window too narrow (half my 1600px-width screen), several right-hand side tables get cut off and I have to scroll to see them.

Grauniad

Docuwiki wiki  is Free and Open Source Software. Virgil uses what is available on the site and some extensions (plug-ins from contributors) - he does not contribute source code. Feel free to visit the website, browse for extensions, or contribute the necessary source modifications to do what you need. :)

If you see a plug-in on their site that may address your requirements, then post here and we can see if it will work with what we already have installed.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Clean0nion

Quote from: Grauniad on November 18, 2013, 09:18:31 PM
Docuwiki wiki  is Free and Open Source Software. Virgil uses what is available on the site and some extensions (plug-ins from contributors) - he does not contribute source code. Feel free to visit the website, browse for extensions, or contribute the necessary source modifications to do what you need. :)

If you see a plug-in on their site that may address your requirements, then post here and we can see if it will work with what we already have installed.
Thanks G, I'll have a look.

mopa42

I looked some at the wrap plugin. Something like
<WRAP half column>
Left Side
</WRAP>
<WRAP half column>
Right Side
</WRAP>

produces a two-column layout that collapses to one column when narrow enough, but it doesn't work nicely with the tables in the crpl reference page, at least what I've tried so far.