Started by AutoPost, May 09, 2012, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1092: prison gates

Author: griff1989

Desc:
you must prove yourself from both ends of the map to free the rest of your crew

chairyeoman

Well... I beat this map without noticing the teleporter. You know its a bad map when your first thought turns out to be sequence-breaking. My suggestion is to put another teleporter close to the ship so that its clear what you're supposed to do.

teknotiss

personally i liked this map. and i played it the slow way too.
ok so the author missed something that let people win fast.
so what?
this is part of the process of learning how to make tricky maps.
keep up the hard work author.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

griff1989

hi guys,

firstly thanks for the comments.

the map can be beaten any way you like, but as it is only my second map, I am still learning some things.

obviously, if you have played my first map you will see I am creating a story line,

I will make sure that in my next map there is only one way to win though.

griff1989

teknotiss

he dude
good to hear your making more maps, but i wouldn't promise that! ;)
remember some of the players know ALL of the tricks  :D (myself NOT included, still fairly new here)
take it easy dude and welcome to CW mapping!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus