Custom Map #1316: GMM-12. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, January 23, 2019, 11:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1316: GMM-12

Author: yum234
Size: 250x190

Desc:
Advanced GoodMorning Mode game with new unit - FMS (Flip Mire Spawner). MireSpawner with "X" can be flipped (in both direction). Step by step GMM game became more interesting! Not hard game for your enjoyment. :) #BravoGoodMorning #GoodLuck

DoomDutch

The Gem factory didn't seem to work for me.

yum-forum

Increase range of energy source. Gem Factory waiting for energy from you.  :)

Good luck!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

DoomDutch

Quote from: yum-forum on January 23, 2019, 01:08:11 PM
Increase range of energy source. Gem Factory waiting for energy from you.  :)

Good luck!

I... didn't even consider the fact that the Gem Factory may not have gotten any power xD I usually just put a Omni down next to it and forget about it xD

Anyway, I finished it in 20 minutes without the additional Gems :D

D0m0nik

This feels more like CW than PF! It's very good though.

Hogfodd

For some reason the clock won't start for me.  The map starts but nothing happens, i can issue orders but time wont' start.  Any ideas why?  BTW I really enjoy this series of omni maps.  Thanks for making them, they've really added a new dimension to the game.

Builder17

Quote from: Hogfodd on January 26, 2019, 03:01:54 AM
For some reason the clock won't start for me.  The map starts but nothing happens, i can issue orders but time wont' start.  Any ideas why?  BTW I really enjoy this series of omni maps.  Thanks for making them, they've really added a new dimension to the game.

Check if your Particle Fleet is up-to-date:  https://knucklecracker.com/particlefleet/redownload.php

reddwarf12

D'oh! I didn't get the gem factory either, because I always forget about the energy range. No matter, I completed the map without it. Am loving these maps. 2019 - Year of the Omni! 

Hogfodd

Thanks Builder17!  I was still on version 1.0  lol

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

Fresh video from  Strategic Sage:  ;D

Please subscribe to this channel! Good lu!
last

yum-forum

last