Custom Tile Submissions

Started by knucracker, August 20, 2011, 10:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rushed

I'm going to make more custom tiles, feel free to use these. I am going to be using the CreeperBlock tiles in the "The Beginning of the End" series. That's all for now.

Rushed

File: Make your own people
These are empty custom character squares, with black outlines. Now everyone can make their own custom characters!

2b3o4o

Quote from: Rushed on March 06, 2012, 07:47:11 PM
File: Make your own people
These are empty custom character squares, with black outlines. Now everyone can make their own custom characters!
Yes, they can, using this topic.

Rushed

These are the tiles I'll be using in "Rift Space 1-3". It is the second edition of the "Nightmare" series, overall making one large series.

Rushed

I had made a tiny mistake in the last custom tile set. Here is the corrected version.

Cotters

Here's some Halloween tiles i made for anyone interested in making a Halloween map.

MapMaster

Can someone make me a Forest set? And what program do you use to make the custom tiles?

ShadowDragon7015

Can someone make a set with different color emitters and for the blocks dissolving can you make it show a health bar decreasing please it would look cool in a map that i'm trying to make. Thanks!
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

teknotiss

Quote from: MapMaster on January 08, 2013, 05:25:08 PM
Can someone make me a Forest set? And what program do you use to make the custom tiles?

if you DL a tileset you can edit them in paint, but GIMP is a better choice thats free to DL and use. hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

MapMaster

Quote from: teknotiss on January 08, 2013, 06:12:05 PM
Quote from: MapMaster on January 08, 2013, 05:25:08 PM

if you DL a tileset you can edit them in paint, but GIMP is a better choice thats free to DL and use. hope that helps  8)

Thanks!

MapMaster

Heres my Star Tiles:

Gotha

I made some tiles (some use bases

Gotha

made a ton more stuff :D

first is a normal (only 3 and 10) the rest is metal world type stuff, so space bases yeah!

the 2nd one is just... only for trolls

full on metal world

LAVA! made to have the pure lava behind the unbreakable blocks

darked for dying stars

made a blood cell thing, sure is something, red is meant to be red blood cells, blue is blood, green is virus stuff white is well, white blood cells

i think thats all :D